AMC 10/12 Training during the Last Month
- How to effectively train during the last month
- Which topics to focus on?
- How to increase exam performance?
- How to minimize silly mistakes?
If you have similar questions, join Dr. Gurel, a former AMC Advisory Panel member and a Silver medalist in the International Mathematical Olympiad.
Students training for the upcoming AMC 10/12 competitions and their parents
- AlphaStar Co-founder and Math Director (since 2017)
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Caltech (2008)
- International Mathematical Olympiad (1996: Silver Medal)
- American Mathematics Competitions Advisory Panel Member (2008-2012)
- USA Math Olympiad Summer Program (MOSP) Instructor (2007-2012)
- Scott Russell Johnson Prize for Excellence in Graduate Teaching, Caltech (2007)
- Math Olympiad Coach for 25+ years
Online Zoom meeting. A presentation will be given followed by a Q&A session.
|October 1, 2022||1:00 - 1:50 PM||Expired|
|October 1, 2022||2:00 - 2:50 PM||Expired|
|October 8, 2022||1:00 - 1:50 PM||Expired|
|October 8, 2022||2:00 - 2:50 PM||Expired|