AlphaStar Winter Online Math Camp is a unique opportunity for interested and talented students to improve their math skills quickly and boost their exam performance during winter break before the upcoming competition season. As the MathCounts, AMC 8, and AIME are fast approaching, the camp gives students a boosting opportunity to review the materials, practice and master their problem-solving skills and learn exam strategies.
Students are guided and trained by an expert faculty via utilizing national and international competitions in a fun and challenging environment.
Booster Courses: A boosting opportunity for students to improve their exam performance in the upcoming official contests.
- Focus on exam practice and strategies
- Selected topics and skills that are essential for math competition mastery
- In-class practice tests created by AlphaStar Faculty (3 in AMC 8, 2 in AIME levels) and solution sessions
- Exam strategy tips to increase exam scores and performance
- MC25B: AMC 8/MathCounts Advanced Booster Course
- MC25P: AMC 8 Practice Test Course
- MC40B: AIME Basic Booster Course
- MC45B: AIME Advanced Booster Course
Check the Course Schedule page to see the online/onsite course schedules.
For Onsite Camp Only
AlphaStar Academy will follow the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 during the onsite camp period.
- MC25B Section 1: Dec 26-28
- MC25B Section 2: Dec 29-31
- MC45B: Dec 26-31
Note: MC25B Sections 1 and 2 have the same content.
AlphaStar Academy Main Office
100 Saratoga Ave Suite 100, Santa Clara, CA 95051
|Daily Schedule for Onsite Courses|
|8:45 am - 9:00 am||Drop-off|
|9:00 am – 12:15 pm||Morning Sessions|
|12:15 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch break*|
|1:00 pm – 4:15 pm||Afternoon Sessions|
|4:15 pm - 5:00 pm||Pick-up|
(*) Complimentary lunch will be offered.