Fermat Master Class prepares individuals and teams for some of the most prestigious middle school and high school math competitions such as Harvard MIT Math Tournament November, Berkeley mini Math Tournament, MathCounts, AMC 8/10/12, AIME. Please see the achievements page for past results of A-Star students and alumni.
The Class will meet 10 times September through April.
Target Math Competitions
- Harvard MIT Math Tournament (HMMT) November
- Berkeley mini Math Tournament (BmMT)
- American Mathematics Competitions (AMC) 8/10/12
- American Invitational Mathematics Examination (AIME)
This course requires approval of the instructor. The following students are eligible:
- PiMC Finals Top 10 Individuals
- AMC-8 Distinguished Honor Roll Students
- MathCounts State Qualifiers
- AIME Qualifiers
Free (but approval based)