This course is the second course of the two courses in USACO Platinum level.
- Finishing USACO Platinum topics
- Scoring 500+ in USACO Platinum contests
Who should take this course?
A student who wants to take this course is recommended to accomplish ONE of the followings:
NOTE: CC51A: USACO Platinum - A course is not a prerequisite for this class. CC51A and CC51B can be taken in any order.
This course is composed of 12 classes as follows:
- Class 1,2,3,4: Advanced Graph Algorithms (Boruvka, LCA, diameter, BCC, SCC)
- Class 5: Advanced Dynamic Programming (DP on graphs / trees)
- Class 6: Midterm Exam
- Class 7: Advanced Greedy Methods
- Class 8: Advanced Searching Techniques (2D BIT / segment trees)
- Class 9: Advanced Graph Algorithms (centroids, small-to-large)
- Class 10,11: Mixed Problem Sets
- Class 12: Final Exam
These classes include solving / discussing 40+ former USACO Platinum problems in various topics including the above ones.
The next course is CC51A: USACO Platinum - A if you didn't take it before.
It is recommended to complete at least 50% of the course (certificate of succesful completion) before taking the next one.