This course is the first course of the two courses in USACO Platinum level.
Scoring 300/1000 in USACO Platinum contests
Who should take this course?
A student who wants to take this course is recommended to accomplish ONE of the followings:
This course is composed of 12 classes as follows:
- Class 1: Warm-up Platinum problems
- Class 2,3: Advanced Dynamic Programming
- Class 4,5: Computational geometry
- Class 6: Midterm Exam
- Class 7,8: Advanced Strings Processing (hashing, suffix arrays)
- Class 9,10: Advanced Searching Techniques (RMQ, segment trees, BIT)
- Class 11: Mixed Problem Set
- Class 12: Final Exam
These classes include solving / discussing 40+ former USACO Platinum problems in various topics including the above ones.
The next course is CC51B: USACO Platinum - B if you didn't take it before.
It is recommended to complete at least 50% of the course (certificate of succesful completion) before taking the next one.