This course is the last course of the four courses in USACO Gold level.
Promotion to USACO Platinum Division
Who should take this course?
A student who wants to take this course is recommended to accomplish ONE of the followings:
NOTE: CC45A: USACO Gold Advanced - A
course is not a prerequisite for this class. CC45A and CC45B can be taken in any order.
This course is composed of 12 classes as follows:
- Class 1,2: Dynamic Programming Problems
- Class 3: Dynamic Programming on Graphs
- Class 4,5: Dynamic Programming Optimization Techniques
- Class 6: Midterm Exam
- Class 7: Dynamic Programming Optimization Techniques (continued)
- Class 8: Very hard Dynamic Programming problems
- Class 9: Binary Index Trees
- Class 10,11: Mixed problem sets
- Class 12: Final Exam
These classes include solving / discussing 40+ medium/ hard former USACO Gold problems in various topics including the above ones.
The next course is CC45A: USACO Gold Advanced - A if you didn't take it before. Otherwise CC51A: USACO Platinum - A.
It is recommended to complete at least 50% of the course (certificate of succesful completion) before taking the next one.