This course consist of solving last 3 years' USACO Gold problems including discussion, analysis, and implementation sessions and contest strategies in USACO Gold level; it doesn’t include teaching topics. Students are assumed to have basic foundation of that level.
Improving USACO Gold Contest score. We can categorize the students in Gold level as beginner, intermediate and advanced. Based on the category, the goals will be different in the Gold contest as follows:
- Typically for beginners: scoring 300+
- For intermediate: scoring 600+
- For advanced: promotion to USACO Platinum Division
Who should take this course?
- Competing in USACO Gold Division
- Familiarity with USACO Gold topics recommended
Last 3 years' USACO Gold contest problems.
Depending on the diagnostic exam you may take either a Gold or a Platinum Course.
It is recommended to complete at least 50% of the course (certificate of succesful completion) before taking the next one.