This course is the third course of the four courses in USACO Silver level.
Scoring 650/1000 in USACO Silver contests
Who should take this course?
A student who wants to take this course is recommended to accomplish ONE of the followings:
This course is composed of 12 classes as follows:
- Class 1: Searching and Sorting - hard problems
- Class 2: Range Searching
- Class 3: Prefix Sums
- Class 4: Medium / hard string processing problems
- Class 5: Data Structures Revisited
- Class 6: Midterm Exam
- Class 7,8: Breadth First Search
- Class 9,10,11: Mixed Problem Sets
- Class 12: Final Exam
These classes include solving / discussing 40+ medium / hard former USACO Silver problems in various topics including the above ones.
The next course is CC35B: USACO Silver Advanced - B.
It is recommended to complete at least 50% of the course (certificate of succesful completion) before taking the next one.