This course consists of solving last 3 years' USACO Silver problems including discussion, analysis, and implementation sessions and contest strategies in USACO Silver level; it doesn’t include teaching topics. Students are assumed to have basic foundation of that level.
Improving USACO Silver Contest score of students. We can categorize the students in Silver level as beginner, intermediate and advanced. Based on the category, the goals will be different in the Silver contest as follows:
- Typically for beginners: scoring 300+
- For intermediate: scoring 600+
- For advanced: promotion to USACO Gold Division
Who should take this course?
- Competing in USACO Silver Division
- Familiarity with USACO Silver topics recommended
Last 3 years' USACO Silver contest problems.
Depending on the diagnostic exam you may take either a Silver or a Gold Basic Course.
It is recommended to complete at least 50% of the course (certificate of succesful completion) before taking the next one.