- Osman is a former electrical engineer who has been involved with the Computing Olympiads in different roles as a teacher, coach, problem writer, book author and judge since 1997.
- He was Coach Assistant of USACO from 2004 to 2009.
- He has been a World Finals Judge of ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) since 2002. ICPC is the most prestigious worldwide algorithmic programming contest for college students.
- As an expert in teaching, he authored many Computer Science and programming books.
Events this person is involved with:
- (Spring Accelerated Online) CS23A Programming with Java - Part A-Live (Interactive) - Section 2
- (Spring Accelerated Online) CC31A USACO Silver Basic - Part A-Live (Interactive) - Section 2
- (Summer Online) CC31A USACO Silver Basic Part A - Live (Interactive)
- (Summer Online) CC31B USACO Silver Basic Part B - Live (Interactive)
- (Summer Online) CC35A USACO Silver Advanced Part A - Live (Interactive)
- (Summer Online) CC35B USACO Silver Advanced Part B- Live (Interactive)