- Live Interactive Format: The format and the pace of an online course is similar to an onsite course but focuses only on one subject. For example, MC25A Online course covers the Algebra part of the MC25 Onsite course, using the same material. In the course account, there will be a live webinar style teaching session and new problem sets each week.
- Recorded lectures Format: This format includes same recorded lecture videos with the live streaming format but only excluding live lectures.
Provided Services in Online Math Courses
The following services will be provided to the enrolled students:
- (For Live interactive only) Weekly 1.5-hour long LIVE webinar style teaching sessions
- Communication: Students will see the online whiteboard and hear the instructor. Students can ask questions by typing via chat
- Video recordings of all the sessions uploaded weekly
- AlphaStar Learning Management System (LMS) account (1-year access)
- Same course material as Onsite Courses
- Lecture Notes, Examples, and Solutions
- Weekly Homework and Quizzes, online submission, and instant feedback
- Beginning and End of Course Exams
- Course Discussion Forum where students can post their questions