- AlphaStar Instructor (Since 2019)
- MIT class of 2023
- International Physics Olympiad Silver Medal (2018)
- Princeton Physics Competition Gold Medal (2018)
- Perfect Score F=ma 2019 A
- USAPhO Gold Medal (2017-2018)
F=ma Course focuses on preparation for the F=ma test with intensive training.
AlphaStar Winter Physics Camp consists of accelerated coverage of topics and special problem solving techniques.
The following topics will be covered during the camp:
- Newton’s Laws of motion
- Work and Energy
- Momentum and collisions
- Periodic Motion
Some introductory physics background, which can be any of:
- First-year high school physics or
- AP Physics 1 or
- AP Physics C Mechanics or
- AlphaStar F=ma Basic or
- AlphaStar F=ma Advanced or
- 11th grade standing in school.
Please see the AlphaStar Physics Program page for more details.
Please check American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) Website for more information on F=ma test and USAPhO.
Before or during the camp, adjustments can be made to the level depending on space availability if the instructor agrees.
- 6 Days Camp
12/26/2020 - 12/31/2020
9:00 am - 4:45 pm