- Students he taught received 4 Gold, 9 Silver, 9 Bronze medals in International Math Olympiads
- Teacher of the teachers: Taught Dr. Gurel, Dr. Gelgi, and Mr. Kaysi in their high school years
- Administrator at Public Schools (10 Years Experience)
- Math Teacher / Olympiad Coordinator (10 Years Experience)
- MS, Computer Science (1999)
- BS, Mathematics Education (1991)
AMC 10/12 course is for students who can solve a dozen problems in AMC 10 or AMC 12 competitions.
Please use the self-diagnostics exams in the AlphaStar Math Courses Comparison Table at the AlphaStar Math Program page for determining the student’s level.
Before or during the camp, adjustments can be made to the level depending on space availability if the instructor agrees.
Please check http://amc.maa.org/ for more information about these competitions.
- 6 Days Camp
12/26/2018 - 12/31/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Palm Tree Academy-Dublin