AIME Advanced course is appropriate for students who have prior experience in AIME competition.
Target Math Competitions
- American Invitational Mathematics Examination (AIME)
- Harvard MIT Math Tournament (HMMT)
- Caltech Harvey Mudd Math Competition (CHMMC)
- Stanford Math Tournament (SUMO)
Who should Take This Course
- Students who can solve around 6 or more problems on a recent AIME. Please find the diagnostics exam below.
Who should Skip This Course
- Students who can solve almost all problems on AIME.
Practice Exams will be given/solved.
There are weekly homework sets.
Lecture/Homework problems and solutions will be available on the course management system.
|1||Basic Number Theory||Modular Arithmetic & Diophantine Equations|
|2||Words & Equations||Trigonometry|
|4||Exam Week||Exam Week|
|8||Exam Week||Exam Week|
|10||Functions||Puzzles & Logic|
|12||Exam Week||Exam Week|